To book your event please contact Amber Fish, the Event Sales Manager at Amber.Fish@FossWaterwaySeaport.org or by calling 253.272.2750
Foss Waterway Seaport Members always receive a minimum of a 10% discount on our facility rental rates.
Choose the Seaport for your next event!
Enjoy the extraordinary, one-of-a-kind beauty of our historic Balfour Dock building with its dramatic glass wall and intricate bridge truss-style ceilings soaring 55 feet above the exhibit hall floor with direct access to the beautiful esplanade on the Thea Foss Waterway.
The Museum can accommodate intimate meetings of 10 in our Chart Room to a cocktail-style reception for 500 guests throughout the Museum.
- Open waterfront space ideal for weddings, cocktail parties, reunions, proms, company events, fundraisers and more…
- Panoramic views of the Thea Foss Waterway, Commencement Bay and Mt. Rainier
- Access to the Seaport museum exhibits and maritime artifacts
- Guest moorage available with gangway access to dock
- ADA compliant – fully accessible
- Experienced event Management to assist you with the event planning process
- Flexible vendor options to choose from
- On-site parking
- Venue event staff on-site for the duration of your event
Main Exhibit Hall: Ideal for events up to 350 guests (seated); our flexible grand hall houses historic maritime artifacts and exhibits, adding unique facets for event guests to enjoy. The floor to ceiling glass wall offers natural lighting and views of Commencement Bay.
Bamford Foundation Chart Room: Enjoy a private meeting space in the heart of the Seaport! Accommodations for up to 30 guests classroom- style, 50 guests theater-style and 75 guests reception-style with AV included. Full Museum access is included along with open catering options.
Esplanade: The restored and upgraded outdoor esplanade spans the length of the building and provides up to 420 linear feet of social gathering space. Views of Mount Rainier, Commencement Bay, the Working Waterway, docks and floats, and a variety of marine traffic make this a great location for outdoor celebrations including your wedding ceremony. Enjoy convenient access to guest moorage and the connecting Thea Foss Park and beach.
Moorage: Access your event at the Seaport by boat! For your convenience we offer 1,200 lineal feet of side-tie guest moorage.
To inquire about rental rates and schedule a non-obligation venue tour please email Amber.Fish@FossWaterwaySeaport.org or call 253.272.2750.